Arnold Grubb Cemetery Rockcastle County Ky Kentucky
Cemetery General Information
Arnold Grubb Cemetery
- Arnold Grubb Cemetery LOCATION: Start in Livingston, KY at the intersection of Route #490 and Route #25. Go northward on #25 3.2 miles. Park car on side of the road. The cemetery is on a bluff on the left side of #25. TAKE CARE. Some of the graves have sunk. They are covered with thick growth of vinca minor. You could break an ankle if not careful.
- GPS Location:
- Number Of Field Stone Markers: Approximately 130 graves either unmarked or marked with field stone markers. There may be as many as 150 graves here.
- Linda Mason Foster contributed the following information regarding those in unmarked graves. Solomon Mason Jr., Alma Ruth McIntosh and Ruby Mason info below. In the unmarked grave next to Solomon Mason (Jr.) is the leg of his wife Martha Owens Mason. She had to have her leg removed and wanted it buried next to her husband. However, when Martha died, she was buried at Pine Hill Cemetery. Additional info regarding Alma Ruth McIntosh: born in Owsley or Breathitt County KY. Cause of death “Black Death” (diphtheria?) Her parents died prior to her death and burial location is not known.
- Anja S. No other information
- Arnold J. L. 9 Feb 1850 – 16 Mar 1919
- Arnold Polly 9 June 1869 – 26 Jan 1948
- Cox Harvey L. Missing – July 1890 – 24 Oct 1944
- Griffin Infant 22 Aug 1906 – 3 Sep 1906
- Griffin Jalie 11 Nov 1833 – 14 Feb 1876
- Griffin Via W. 18 Apr 1883 (?) – 12 May 1889
- Mason Paul Edward 25 Jan 1925 – 25 Jan 1925
- Mason Ruby born and died same day January 1921 (unmarked grave)
- Mason Solomon July 1859 – 1908 born in Green Co. TN (unmarked Grave)
- McIntosh Alma Ruth died 1938 (unmarked grave)
- Mullins Infant 18 Jan 1878 – 18 Jan 1878
- Mullins Mary J. 2 Aug 1891 – 15 Mar 1893
- Parker Dillard 8 Oct 1891 – 19 Aug 19(??)
- Pike, Fannie J. 27 Feb 1876 – 23 Mar 1876
- Suttles Issac 4th KY Mod Inf – No other information
- Suttles James D. 24 May 1869 – 1 Mar 1877