John Griffin Cemetery, Rockcastle County Kentucky
John Griffin Cemetery
- LOCATION: Start at the intersection of Route #1004 and Route #1955. Go northwest on #1955 .7 miles to Old Ghost Road on left side of #1955. Park your car. Walk along old road that does downhill for about 1000′ – 1500′. You will come to a large flat area where the house and barn once stood. The cemetery is fenced and well tended.
- NOTE: Contributed information shown in ( ) provided by Richard Anderson Mullins.
- Black Delia 9 Jul 1896 – 15 Oct 1952
- Griffin Grover 1893 – 1898
- Griffin John 1864 – 1938 (twin to Jim Griffin)
- Griffin Mary (nee Chasteen) 1870 – 1900
- We invite you to join us on Social Media
- Rockcastle County Index of Cemeteries