Langford Inn/Blackburn Place Cemetery, Rockcastle County Kentucky
Langford Inn Cemetery
- LOCATION: Start at the intersection of Route #25 and #1329. Go westward on #1329 along the Rockcastle River 5 miles to the cemetery on the right. The cemetery is on Skeggs Creek. It is north of the point the Skeggs Creek joins the Rockcastle River. The cemetery is near the old wagon road south of Livingston.
- Six graves were well defined and marked with large field stones. One additional may have been a grave or naturally-occurring stones. The two graves nearest #1329 were the longest and most defined, have been mounded very distinctly. Graves ran hodge-lodge and headstones could not be differentiated from foot stones.
- The large old, two-story doghouse that overlooked the river has been said to have once been an inn.
- We invite you to join us on Social Media
- Rockcastle County Index of Cemeteries