Reppert Cemetery, Rockcastle County Kentucky
- LOCATION: Start at intersection of Route #1912 and Route #1004. Go eastward on #1004 2.4 miles to a house on left and park car. The cemetery is on hillside about 200′ behind the house.
- NOTE: Information contributed by: Erin McGuire, Vester McGuire, and Mabel Johnson Reppert. There are 3 graves with field stone markers in this cemetery. They are all members of the Reppert family. Mabel Johnson Reppert said the following are buried here.
- J. S. Reppert Said to be from Pennsylvania (no other information)
- Reppert Child (might be a girl)
- We invite you to join us on Social Media
- Rockcastle County Index of Cemeteries